Sunday, April 6, 2008

rule of fours

Tagged by Abi...thanks sis!

Rule of Fours

4 jobs i have had:
External Auditor for an Auditing Firm
Internal Auditor for a Manufacturing Company
Internal Auditor for a Cable company
I am now working for a BPO company handling transaction processing

4 movies i watched over and over:

Harry Potter
My bestfriends wedding
James Bond
Titanic

4 places i have lived:

Isa lang eh - pasig

4 shows i watch:

American Idol
Survivor
Lifesytle Network
B tV

4 people who email me:

My newlyweds yahoogroup
My cousin
My college barkada
My boss

4 favorite things to eat:
Pasta
Sinigang na baboy
Nilaga
Chocolate Mousse cake


4 places i would rather be:

anywhere as long as I'm with my family and husband

4 things i look forward to this year:
our 1st baby!
renovation of our house
moving in to our own home
God’s plans for us

I'm tagging Bunnie, Sujee and Trinity

No comments: