Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dagupan, este Baguio adventure!

Ferdie and I, along with my Papa, Mama and Tita Ams all went to Baguio last friday night. We decided to leave the house at around 9pm just to be there at the Cubao Terminal of Victory Liner before 11pm. We have no reservations pero I did not expected na super, as in super dami ng tao sa terminal when we arrived. Haaayyy!

I can't seem to find the line para makakuha ng tickets. Si Mama, high blood na kce di daw ako agad nagpa reserve, eh wala ng trip that night! We were advised na 8:30am na yung next trip. Oh boy! What are we gonna do??? Buti na lang I heard the couple in front of me that they will just take the Dagupan trip which will leave at 12mn and just transfer from there. I told Ferdie, ganun na lang din gawin namin. Buti na lang nag agree si Mama and Papa. Bahala na kung ano yung sasakyan namin pagdating ng Dagupan.

We left the terminal at exactly 12mn and arrived at Dagupan mga 4:30 am. When we arrived, I immediately asked the driver kung meron trip going to Baguio. Meron pero ordinary so no aircon! naku, paano yun?

Since wala ng choice and the bus will be leaving na rin in 5mins, game na, sakay na kami!

Around 7am nasa Baguio na kami! The good thing is we were able to arrive before the parade started at 8:15am.

Moral lesson: mag pa reserve lalo na pag Panagbenga Festival.


Papa and Mama


Ferdie and Me


Tita Ams

No comments: