Sunday, February 24, 2008

DIY

I finally had the time to post and share some of my husband's DIY. It all started when I joined w@w and got inspired with all the beautiful DIY stuffs that my fellow co-w@wies were doing. I asked Ferdie if we can also make bracelets to be given to our ninangs and female entourage, buti na lang he also liked the idea.

At first, mahirap din kce we don't know how to do it pero si Ferdie talaga, persistent na makagawa! I'm so lucky na mahilig siya. Not all men will do the same thing esp kung bracelets..huh! di naman ako nagduda sa kanya...hehehe!

After doing the bracelets, he also tried other things like yung cord namin, headpiece, earrings and necklace. Super happy kami sa outcome!

Thanks honey! I'm so proud of you...love you!


our cord


bracelet for the ninang


Cuff bracelet for me

No comments: