Saturday, May 31, 2008

10 random things about me

Hi sis Sujee! Thanks for this tag :)

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here goes ...

1. I love, love, weddings. I always look forward attending a wedding party.
2. I'm afraid of worms and snakes. I might die bec of them.
3. I'm a true blue Pasiguena.
4. I love going to the mall and just shop, shop and shop. I am now learning to control myself since I got married or else the husband will be mad at me...hehehe.
5. I enjoy riding the plane. It gives me a different "high".
6. I love the beach but....
7. I don’t know how to swim. Was too scared to learn again since I was traumatized when I was young.
8. I've never had attended a summer class
9. I love to sing even if I don't have that diva voice!
10.I'm a chocolate mousse and mocha frap addict.

No comments: