Saturday, May 31, 2008

First and Last

I was tagged by Jing. Thanks sis!

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. In This Game of Life 11. Scribbles of My Life 12. angel's heaven13. My Pride & Joy...MY LIFE 14. Istoryadora online -u can't shut me up!

First

* First real job: Jr. Auditor at Punongbayan and Araullo
* First screen name: Oday
* First funeral: May 1, 1992 - my lola died
* First pet: Dog
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: None
* First credit card: HSBC
* First kiss: Parents
* First enemy: Roxanne - my classmate when I was in grade 2

Last

* Last car ride: This morning
* Last kiss: Ferdie - my husband

I'm not tagging anyone since I think a lot already did this.

No comments: