Thursday, April 26, 2007

Supplier's rating - Cake




CAKE: Emily Uy (I love Sugarbox!)
PESO POWER: 7K
INCLUSIONS: 50 pcs minicakes (butter pound and carrot walnut), cutting cake (carrot walnut), free delivery and set up.
RATING: 5++++++


I super love this girl! She became an instant friend. Hubby and I met her during the Wedding Expo last Sept 2006. At that time, we were keen on booking a cake supplier. We met several cake suppliers but my heart is set on Emily. After seeing her designs and tasting the cake, we came back a few minutes and booked her! The cake design was finalized around Nov. She made several designs for the minicakes and cutting cake plus incorporated our butterfly theme!
Come wedding day, the cake was a huge hit! Everyone loved how it tasted and looked! Ang cute and ang ganda talaga. Hubby and I really liked the color combi, fuschia pink and green. Pinagkaguluhan un minicakes! If not for the souvenirs that my parents gave us, we would have opted to order more to give to our guests.


Cons:
None.


Another great w@w find! SUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

No comments: