Monday, April 23, 2007

Supplier's rating - HMUA





HMUA: Angie Cruz and Ogie Rayel
PESO POWER: 8..5K , trial MU (1.2K)
INCLUSIONS: Bride plus 2, unlimited retouch until start of reception, grooming of the groom.
RATING: 5+++++++++



Grabe! ang ganda ko! hahahahaha! Angie and Ogie really made my day! They both assured me that I will be a blushing bride and they did! Ang saya saya ko kce I'm not used to wearing make up. Di ako marunong eh! I am so happy since all of our guests complimented my look! At least ako talaga ang napansin at hindi ang aking gown! No offense sa iba ha, pero minsan talaga natatalbugan ng gown un bride! Gown un napapansin eh.




Tip: It's very important to have a trial. It's your big day so make sure that you'll be the most beautiful bride ever!


Pros:
They were the first supplier to arrive sa hotel. Pag dating, work na agad. Sobrang gaan ng kamay ni Angie. Di ko nararamdaman un dampi ng daliri niya sa face ko. Ang galing galing talaga! Same with Ogie, ang galing galing din! Ogie did my hair first tpos, later na un make up ko with Angie. Pag dating namin sa church, Angie checked on me while I'm waiting sa bridal car. Retouch, retouch ng konti pero super na appreciate ko kce at least nakaka relax un presence nya. He told me to smile and just enjoy the moment.
My mom, MOH, veil and candle sponsors loved their HMU! Their makeup really stayed the whole night. Pag balik namin sa hotel, aba meron pa rin! (syempre except the lipstick ha!)
Definitely one of our favorite suppliers! SUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!




Cons:
None.

No comments: